You can be an effective healing minister!
Jesus commissions all of His followers to learn and do everything He taught and empowered them to do. That includes healing the sick and broken-hearted and casting out demons.
Fundamentals of Healing Prayer gives you a comprehensive set of essential tools and techniques for healing ministry and prayer.
Through the study and application of the contents of this book, you will learn:
- The Biblical basis for divine healing and healing ministry
- How the gift of words of knowledge guide you to heal what the Father is healing
- A five-step ministry model adaptable to any healing prayer situation or environment
- How to minister to people who’ve ministers or received New Age healing modalities
- Inner healing that leads people to their identity in Christ and moves them to maturity
- A ten-step model for deliverance ministry that blankets the receiver in the love of Jesus
About the Author:
Jill Ricci and her husband Dennis are the Directors of Conejo Valley Healing Rooms, which was founded in April of 2011. Jill has been ministering as part of the International Association of Healing Rooms movement since 2007. Jill is a graduate of the Christian Healing Certification Program, a Global Awakening school founded by Dr. Randy Clark, and is a Certified Master Equipper for healing ministry. She is ordained by the international association of Healing Rooms and is a licensed minister within the Apostolic Network of Global Awakening. Jill has also led prayer ministries in multiple local churches in Southern California.
Prior to becoming a full-time minister, Jill served as a high school English teacher and guidance counselor in the Los Angeles Unified School District. She taught her first year in Mexico and mid-career was granted a Fulbright Exchange to Denmark.